5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Portfolio Website.
However, there are still a lot of small business owners who do not believe they need a professional website or even a website at all.They’ve either been in business so long without one they think word of mouth is all they need or they believe they can get all their customers or clients on Facebook or other social media channels, Not true!Here are 5 reasons why your business needs a portfolio website?
1. Responsive: We Design for you a responsive website working on all browsers (Safari- Google chrome- Firefox) you can use it from any device with easy and soft usage, Also you can show your company data or details like your company info, Your products, Your clients, Previous work, portfolio.
2. Control your website: Admin Control Panel Through it you can add and edit anything in your website like add a new project or add a new product, Announcement about new news about your company with easy control.
3. Articles tab: If you need your customer read news and articles about your company this feature is available now to use it and make your company spreads more than any competitor's, Also you can add contact us tab to make easy to your client to connect with you.
4. A WEBSITE IS ALWAYS ACCESSIBLE: Unlike your brick-and-mortar location, which is only open a few hours a day, a website is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
You can provide both regular and prospective customers the convenience of reviewing your products and services when your store or office is closed.
5. Free Hosting: Approcks company offer 6 free months (Free hosting) and you can receive your website from 6-8 week, free 9-month technical support.
I’ve always maintained the importance of having a web presence that you own, and this is definitely a valid point to consider when determining whether your business needs a professional website or not.
If you’re still not convinced why your business needs a professional website, get in touch with me. I’d be happy to help you with any concerns.